Virb is an awesome website builder that allows you to create great websites regardless of what it’s for or your skill level. You can pick from the awesome themes that are fully customizable and streamline the website creation process. Click here to check them out!
Virb also plays nice with Wazala, which makes it great for eccomerce! To add a Wazala shopping cart to your Virb site, just follow these instructions.
1. Login to your Wazala account
2. In your store manager, click the “get widget tab”. Decide on your code options, and copy the code to your clipboard. Checkout this video to get your code ready.
3. Login to Virb and head over to the customization area of your theme.
4. Insert the code right before the closing body tag in the HTML area.
5. Save to see your changes.
If you’re looking to create a custom button, and you set the code to “hidden”, you will need to create a link page to open the store. This gives you the ability to use your own button and not use the Wazala red button.
1. Go to +New Page then select Link Page (Links to other sites)
Happy Selling with Wazala and Virb!